- If you don’t plan, you might built the wrong community
- Engagement is not Facebook’s strong suit. Impressions returns more to the bottom line.
- It requires work to grow and sustain a Fan base. You need a steady flow of the right type of content.
- Don't repeatedly post the same under-performing content types.
- Video is a booming engagement tool, but hospitality is lagging due to poor quality content, subject matter and execution. This is a huge missed opportunity.
- Too much content being posted does nothing to enhance a guest connection.
Download the the White Paper: “Hotel Brands and Facebook - identifying the opportunities”
Visit our sponsors: